WidePharmacy.com is a medical retailer that specializes in selling affordable generic drugs. Looking at the listed bestsellers, all of them happen to be male supplements. The e-commerce website is not well designed. It is essentially a blog that has been converted into an online store. It is not particularly nice to look at or easy to use. The more important issue at hand is whether this e-commerce drugstore happens to be safe, a question that we will be answering in this article.
|Name of Organisation||Worldwide Online Pharmacy|
|Licenses, Certificates and Approvals|
|Toll-Number||(434) 381-0573 |
|Live Chat Option||no|
It can be confirmed that the domain address of this online drugstore was first acquired by its current owners on the 12th of February 2018. The last recorded time that the ownership of this domain was extended was on the 17th of April 2021. On that date, the domain was set to expire on the 12th of February 2023.
There is no information on the pharmaceutical retailer in regards to the amount of time it has been in business. In the footer of the e-pharmacy, it just says that the copyright was updated in the year 2019. Either way, the online pharmacy has not been around for a long amount of time which should be a point of worry.
A non-associated company is being used to hide the identity of the people that own and run this e-commerce pharmacy. First of all, the website has been registered through a Canadian firm called Tucows Inc. This same company is also the registrant contact for the e-commerce drugstore.
On Scam Adviser this drugstore platform has an appallingly low trust score of 1 out of 100. A very low trust score for a firm that has been around for multiple years. The main reason for this low score is the fact that the pharmacy website is alleged to offer anonymous payment methods.
The pharmacy platform never claims to be a member of any regulatory organizations. In fact, it is not a member of any regulatory institutions such as MIPA, the CPA, or CIPA. Despite the pharmaceutical website technically not being misleading. It is still breaking the law.
On Legit Script the e-pharmacy is provided with the approval status of ‘rogue’. Such a qualification is applied to online retailers that are breaking the law on purpose.
Products & Pricing
All of the contact details for the drugstore platform are visible in the ‘Contact Us’ section that is made available on the right-hand side of the bottom of the homepage. The online drugstore also describes itself as a ‘worldwide online pharmacy’. This is a particularly big claim for such a small e-commerce website that also does not have a lot of users.
Best Features on This Platform
- Specialization – This drugstore website specializes primarily in selling male supplements. These male supplements are used to increase stimulation and the quality of intimate moments. Specialization is generally a good thing as it means lower prices and more knowledge about the subject. Although it must be highlighted, that male supplements are a popular choice for scammers.
- Wiki – There is also a ‘wiki’ on this e-pharmacy. In other words, an online encyclopedia, where customers can increase their level of knowledge about certain drugs and health conditions. Furthermore, this wiki is only for male supplements.
- Search Engine – A search engine is always a plus. It means that you can simply enter the name of what you are looking for. Rather than spending excess minutes searching.
- Guaranteed Replacement – The pharmaceutical platform also claims that they will replace your order free of charge if you have not received it. You can additionally qualify for a replacement if your products have arrived damaged.
- SSL Certificate – The drugstore website also has a valid SSL certificate, and makes sure to let everyone know that it is. An SSL certificate, however, is nothing too impressive. It just means that the connection between the user and the website is encrypted. However, it will not protect you from being scammed.
Payment & Shipping
Only Bitcoin is listed as a payment method. Bitcoin is an anonymous cryptocurrency that cannot possibly be classed as a safe payment method. There are technically more options. When customers arrive at the checkout page, they are able to suggest alternative payment methods. From then on, the e-commerce drugstore will contact the customer by email. Two shipping methods are also made available. Standard shipping and express shipping. However, there is no information about how long they take to be fulfilled.
Reviews are a key way to determine the quality of an online pharmacy. Quantity and the reviews themselves are important. Only one review is present online. This review accuses the e-pharmacy of having suspiciously low prices.
Testimonials can also be posted on the product pages located on the drugstore website. However, there were no testimonials posted during the time that we were conducting our research. Even if there was, you should only trust independent testimonials. They have no feedback on TrustPilot.
To conclude, WidePharmacy.com is not a genuine pharmaceutical retailer. They are not trying to develop a healthy long-term relationship with their customers. Instead, they are working hard to convince them to spend money on medical items that they will never receive. It is also why the owners of this online pharmacy strive to remain anonymous. All of the evidence that we have uncovered about this e-commerce drugstore, has led us to give a score of 1 star out of 5.