Erdys.com Reviews – Low Trust Rating

(1.5 / 5)

Erdys.com is yet another unreliable online drugstore with an unknown exact location. This is an exclusive retailer in men’s sexual health medications. After a comprehensive investigation, we decided to compile the information and present it to our readers in an attempt to save lives. Read through the honest review below.


Domain Details
Registration Date2013-12-20
Owner CountryMalta, US
Business Information
Name of OrganisationErdys
Addressno
Licenses, Certificates and Approvals
CIPAno
MHRAno
LegitScriptrogue
Customer Support
Toll-Numberno
Emailno
Live Chat Optionno
Shipping
Mailyes
EMSno
Free Shippingno
Payment Methods
Cardyes
E-Checkno
American Expressno

 

Domain Information

We can use a website’s domain name registration information to make a lot of conclusions about it. So, after checking the details from WhoIs, we came up with the following conclusions. The website is more than 5 years old. While this age is expected to imply that the business’s staff is experienced hence should provide reliable services, it isn’t the case with this pharmacy. The company hides a lot of important information about itself. The registrant’s name, location, and contact are all hidden. The same applies to administrative contacts.

2013-12-20

 

Business Profile

As we said earlier, the company isn’t open about its real location. Although it was easy to know that it is native to Europe, it is more important knowing the exact point where the pharmacy lies for security purposes and other reasons. According to ScamAdviser, there’s a 76% chance that it lies in Malta, Europe and a 24% chance that it lies in the United States. When an online merchant hides the location of their business, there must be something fishy going on. The business profile also includes the drugstore’s domain host. Instra Corporation Pty Ltd, a company without a bad reputation hosts this drugstore’s domain name. This adds to the positives of the pharmacy’s profile.

Malta

 

Products

Only men’s sexual health drugs are sold here. In fact, there are only 12 drugs on the pharmacy’s catalog and all are generics for men. As we’ve always said, most web drugstores which specialize in selling sexual health drugs are usually untrustworthy. They’re only after cash as these medications appear to always be on demand. The twelve drugs include but aren’t limited to:

pills

✔ Tadacip
✔ Cipla
✔ Ajanta Pharma, etc.

We couldn’t verify that the pharmacy sells quality drugs and not counterfeits. The country of origin of the drugs is one with a history of the production of fake medications (India). No reviews exist in support of drugs’ quality, too.

 

Regulatory Approvals

Is it a legitimate pharmacy? Is it regulated by regulatory bodies? That’s what we answer in this section. According to LegitScript, this is a rogue online pharmacy having met all their definition terms of a rogue drugstore. ScamAdviser, on their part, trusts the drugstore with a 92% rating. This is despite having stated that the drugstore has no defined location. The MHRA doesn’t have the website in its database. The same applies to GPhC. Consequently, this pharmacy has no satisfactory legal affiliation.

rogue

 

Payment and Delivery

shipping

Payments are made to be secure and safe to protect buyer’s private bank information. The website invests in SSL security. This is basic. However, only Visa and MasterCard seem to be the accepted payment options. But, since the pharmacy seems to be serving only the European region, the options are enough. The pharmacy guarantees deliveries, though we cannot prove this without customer feedbacks. Regular deliveries are allegedly free of charge. Charges are only applied to expedited deliveries. Surprisingly, there is no return policy on the website. This is quite risky for the customer.

 

Customer Feedback

There’s neither any posted review on the site nor a chance for the customers to post their views about services offered by the drugstore. New customers need reviews to research about a business as they are the most honest picture of a company’s reputation. On third party review websites like TrustPilot, the website isn’t yet claimed yet it is more than 5 years old. This means that it isn’t popular.

no feedback

 

Conclusion

You have to fight an uphill battle to understand this pharmacy as they have an irrelevant about is section. The meds’ quality aren’t verifiable. Delivery is guaranteed only in theory and there’s no return policy. Customer care is poor. Drugs are just a few as the pharmacy only retails in impotence medications. Though payments are secure on the other side and prices are quite pleasing, the pharmacy’s standards are still low and deserves 1.5 stars out of 5.

(1.5 / 5)

Pharmacy Ranking

Our team has made a list of the best pharmacies which were reviewed by us and chosen to be trusted according to such points as provided location and physical address, fast delivery, good customer feedback, appropriate pricing and having proper registration to conduct the business of selling pharmaceutical products online. Look at this list and find the most convieneint services for yourself.  

Simon Davis

Leave a Comment