Chemist-4-U.com Reviews – Might Be Safe

(4 / 5)

On opening the site, the site appears well laid out in that you can’t get lost on their landing page. The drugs appear to be displayed systematically and the tabs well placed for your convenience.


Domain Details
Registration Date2005-10-14
Owner CountryUK, US
Business Information
Name of OrganisationChemist 4 U
Addressno
Licenses, Certificates and Approvals
CIPAno
MHRAyes
LegitScriptprobationary certified
Customer Support
Toll-Number01695 474433
Emailno
Live Chat Optionno
Shipping
Mailyes
EMSno
Free Shippingon orders over £30
Payment Methods
Cardyes
E-Checkno
American Expressyes

 

Domain Info

The Domain name for this online site is Chemist-4-U.com. The Registrar for the site is the Register.it SPA. The online pharmacy was registered on 2005-10-14 and expires on 2025-10-14. This shows that the site has a very large lifespan of 20 years. A legit business is proven to be on the greater achieving side when it has a larger lifespan. It is even more trustable to deal with such a site. It has been in existence for over 14 years which shows that people are truly trusting and using their services.

2005-10-14

 

Business Profile

For over 14 years, the online business has been in existence serving the people of the United Kingdom. There is rather an ambiguous statement at ScamAdviser which says that there is an 80% likelihood that the business is located in the United Kingdom and a 20% likelihood that it is in the United States. That is enough to make someone think they are a rogue operating site.

UK

 

Regulatory Approvals

approved

This site has probationary certification status on LegitScript. This shows they have been neither approved or rogue. So what does this status mean? According to LegitScript, this means that the online pharmacy had issues with compliance with the rules previously but has now fixed most of the major hurdles they had. However, they have not been granted fully legit status by them. These bad habits include selling of unapproved drugs or selling of prescription drugs without doctors or pharmacist’s prescription. According to ScamAdviser, the site looks safe. It has a score of 100% on ScamAdviser. On checking the company data, almost all the information on the tabs has been redacted which shows that there is something fishy that we don’t know about them. A legit company does not hide details about their addresses.

 

Products And Pricing

To be honest, their drugs are relatively cheaper as compared to what is sold in the markets out there. Each drug is well displayed using photos and a small description of the product. In this case, they display the ingredients, the shipping guides, and the know-how to use the drug. This makes it easier for you to purchase a drug that you know very well. Their lines of action include treatment of embarrassing conditions, beauty, vitamins, dental, sexual wellbeing among many others.

medicines

✔ Embarrassing conditions include bad breath, acne, dandruff, diarrhea, excessive sweating
Beauty products include; skin care drugs and products, bath and shower, cosmetics
Sexual well-being they sell lubricants, sexual enhancement products

They have a very well defined way to check out drugs as compared to other pharmacies. Before you make a purchase of the drug you want, there is a question and answer area where you have to go through in order for the payments to proceed. This makes it safer to avoid any tom and harry from purchasing drugs without the knowledge or for misuse.

 

Payment, Delivery, and Shipping

As pertains delivery, after you have made your order and paid, the payment process takes into the process and after your goods have been dispatched there are two methods for delivery terms. If you make orders that go above £30, the delivery time is around three to five working days. The rest, the charge for delivering is only £2.95. This happens in three to five working days. Their means of payment include:shipping

✔ Amazon Pay – where you can use your Amazon account
American Express
MasterCard and Visa

After inserting the mode you want to use, the website redirects to another site called the Axcess Secure website for payment options. The site currently that displays drugs isn’t safe for using your financial information thus on making a purchase, the site will redirect to another site for safer purchase.

 

Reviews

On checking this site on TrustPilot, it seems to be well trusted by a majority of the netizens. It has thousands of positive reviews from people who have used their services. It has a total of 9,637 with 82% of those being positive comments about the pharmacy. It seems to be delivering to what that is expected of them.

positive reviews

 

Conclusion

This site requires 4-stars from our humble rating review. It has some discrepancies that once they are worked upon, can be a great scorer in the legit vs scam statistics. For now, use with caution.

(4 / 5)

Pharmacy Ranking

Our team has made a list of the best pharmacies which were reviewed by us and chosen to be trusted according to such points as provided location and physical address, fast delivery, good customer feedback, appropriate pricing and having proper registration to conduct the business of selling pharmaceutical products online. Look at this list and find the most convieneint services for yourself.  

Simon Davis

Leave a Comment